Our New Diplomat ALS Controller now interfaces the Agilent 7693, 7683 and even Shimadzu AOC Samplers to your HP 5890 GC !
- WHY MOTHBALL YOUR WORKHORSE 5890 WHEN YOU CAN SIMPLY UPGRADE THE ALS ??
- USE A 7693 / 7683 or Shimadzu AOC AUTOSAMPLER ON YOUR 5890!
- SUPPORTS UPGRADING XP TO WINDOWS 7 / 8 — Clarity or OpenLab
- REDUCE XP IT SUPPORT HEADACHES and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY without BUYING AN ENTIRELY NEW GC SYSTEM!
- AVOID RE-QUALIFYING (IQ /OQ/PV) A NEW MODEL GC IN YOUR LABORATORY!
- AVOID RE-TRAINING PERSONNEL ON NEW FRONT PANEL CONTROLS and GC SETTINGS — Give your trusted HP5890 workhorse a new saddle using our state-of-the-art ALS controller!
Our NEW release of the Horizon Diplomat Multi-Vendor ALS controller allows you (or your service engineer) to easily install a new or pre-owned Agilent 7693, Agilent 7683 or even a Shimadzu AOC ALS sampler on your existing 5890 using just a screwdriver, and our specially machined mounting brackets and cables.
SIMPLE AND EASY TO INSTALL…
THE ORDERING PROCESS IS ALSO JUST AS EASY…
1. Obtain an Agilent 7683 / 7693 or Shimadzu AOC from your trusted instrument supplier.
2. Purchase the corresponding Diplomat ALS Controller & Install Kit (See compatibility matrix)
3. Install both in a matter of minutes!
As an added bonus, the proprietary firmware embedded in our Diplomat controller also allows you to run your 5890 PC “Workstation” on Windows 7 / 8 using Clarity or OpenLab!! No more worries about Windows XP security issues and Microsoft’s announcement of their ending XP support. Solve a major IT security headache without making a major capital purchase of a new or used GC just to cope with operating system obsolescence — AND — obtain the additional benefit of an updated sampler on your HP5890 as well! Request More Information…
Deep Discounts Available Before and During Pittcon 2015
Contact Us For Details!
Replacing a 5890 with a different model GC and autosampler, even at second hand pre-owned prices, can be close to $25,000 or higher. Don’t believe us? Just shop around on eBay or LabX.com for pre-owned instrumentation. Will an instrument purchased on eBay or in the aftermarket become a problem child?? Instead, retrofitting your existing HP5890 with our Diplomat Controller and a new, or pre-owned autosampler, especially one that has been been properly refurbished by an authorized reseller, can save your laboratory significant dollars both in hardware and in switching costs. The larger your GC lab, the higher the switching cost! Do you have any HP5890’s in storage? Our product can help you make them productive again — especially if you are working with any of our affiliate hardware support partners… !!
We also work with you on setting up a phased implementation in your plant or laboratory alongside any distributor of Agilent’s or Shimadzu’s – current ALS systems or with any independent service company of your choice. Our Affiliated sales and service partners can be provided and recommended on request.
Interested? Have your Service Department or Technical Representative Contact Us !
Interested in Reselling our product? Give Us a Call…
To find out more about how the Horizon Diplomat Controller can extend the productive life of your existing 5890, sign up for the product newsletter on this page or stop by our Contact Us page tell us more about your particular needs.
If you are a System Integrator / Applicator, VAR, Independent Service Company working with 5890GCs, or an instrument OEM and ALS manufacturer and interested in learning about our product and reseller programs, please contact our Marketing Department. We look forward to being of service to you. — The Horizon Instrument Group Team