Our new Diplomat ALS Controller now interfaces the Agilent 7683, 7693 and even Shimadzu AOC Samplers to the HP 5890 GC !
- WHY MOTHBALL YOUR WORKHORSE 5890 WHEN YOU CAN SIMPLY UPGRADE THE ALS ??
- USE A 7693 / 7683 or Shimadzu AOC AUTOSAMPLER ON YOUR 5890!
- EVEN SUPPORTS UPGRADING FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 / 8 — Clarity or OpenLab
- REDUCE XP SUPPORT HEADACHES IN YOUR IT DEPARTMENT and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY without BUYING AN ENTIRELY NEW GC SYSTEM!
- AVOID RE-QUALIFYING (IQ /OQ/PV) A NEW MODEL GC IN YOUR LABORATORY
- NO NEED TO RE-TRAIN PERSONNEL ON NEW FRONT PANEL CONTROLS and GC SETTINGS — Your using your trusted HP5890 workhorse, you just gave it a new saddle with state of the art auto sampler capabilities!!
Our NEW release of the Horizon Diplomat Multi-Vendor ALS controller installation kit, now lets you (or your service engineer) easily install a new or pre-owned Agilent 7683, Agilent 7693 or even a Shimadzu ALS sampler on your existing 5890 using just a screwdriver, and our specially machined mounting brackets and cables.
INSTALLATION VIDEO – EASY as 1 2 3:
THE ORDERING PROCESS IS ALSO AS EASY as 1 2 3 !!
1. Obtain an Agilent 7683 / 7693 or Shimadzu AOC from your trusted supplier
2. Purchase our corresponding Diplomat ALS Controller / Installation Kit ( See compatibility matrix)
3. Install both in a matter of minutes with our plug and play cables included
Purchase your autosampler and have it run on your existing 5890 in a matter of minutes after purchasing our new controller. As an added bonus, the proprietary firmware embedded in our Diplomat controller now allows you to run your 5890 PC “Workstation” on Windows 7 / 8 using Clarity or OpenLab!! No more worries about Windows XP security issues any longer since Microsoft announcement of no longer supporting XP. Help solve a major IT security headache without making major capital purchases of a new or used GC simply to cope with operating system obsolescence while utilizing more state of the art autosamplers on your 5890 as well! Request More Information…
Manufacture’s Suggested RETAIL PRICE: $9,950
New Customer Discounts Available Before Pittcon 2015 – Contact Us For More Information
Replacing a 5890 with a different model GC and autosampler, even at second hand pre-owned prices, can be close to $25,000 or higher. Don’t believe us? Just shop around on eBay or LabX.com for pre-owned instrumentation. Will an instrument purchased on eBay or in the aftermarket become a problem child?? Instead, retrofitting your existing HP5890 with our Diplomat Controller and a new, or pre-owned autosampler, especially one that has been been properly refurbished by an authorized reseller, can save your laboratory significant dollars both in hardware and in switching costs. The larger your GC lab, the higher the switching costs! Have any HP5890’s in storage? Our product can help you make them productive again — especially if you are working with any of our affiliate hardware support partners… !!
We can also work with you on setting up a phased implementation in your plant or laboratory alongside any distributor of Agilent’s or Shimadzu’s – current new ALS systems or with any independent service company of your choice. Our Affiliated sales and service partners can be provided on request.
Interested? Have your Service Organization or Representative Contact Us !
Interested in becoming a Reseller? Give us a call…
To find out more about how the Horizon Diplomat Controller can extend the productive life of your existing 5890, sign up for our product newsletter on this page or stop by our Contact Us page tell us more about your particular needs.
If you are a System Integrator / Applicator, VAR, Independent Service Company working with 5890GCs, or an instrument OEM and ALS manufacturer and interested in learning about our product and reseller programs, please contact our Marketing Department.
We look forward to being of service to you…
– The Horizon Instrument Group Team