CONTACT US ABOUT ACQUIRING OUR TECHNOLOGY AND SOURCE CODE — FULL IP TRANSFER TO THE RIGHT ORGANIZATION
PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE AND DESIGN IP NOW FOR SALE
Our proprietary source code, firmware and IP which allows the 5890 GC to use the latest auto samplers is described below. Interested instrument vendors and organizations may contact directly via our Contact Us page.
Our ALS Controller electronically interfaces the Agilent 7693, 7683 and even a Shimadzu AOC-20i/s Sampler to run on your HP 5890 GC!
- WHY MOTHBALL YOUR WORKHORSE 5890 TO REPLACE YOUR 7673 Autosampler?
- Run A 7693 / 7683 or Shimadzu AOC 20i/s sampler on YOUR trusted 5890!
- ALSO UPGRADE FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 / 8 — Clarity / OpenLab Compatible
- REDUCE XP IT SUPPORT HEADACHES and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY without BUYING AN ENTIRELY NEW GC SYSTEM!
- AVOID RE-QUALIFYING (IQ /OQ/PV) A NEW MODEL GC IN YOUR LABORATORY!
- AVOID RE-TRAINING PERSONNEL ON NEW FRONT PANEL CONTROLS and GC SETTINGS — Give your trusted HP5890 workhorse a new saddle using our state-of-the-art ALS controller!
Our NEW release of the Horizon Diplomat Multi-Vendor ALS controller allows you (or your service engineer) to easily install a new or pre-owned Agilent 7693, Agilent 7683 or even a Shimadzu AOC 20i/s ALS sampler on your existing 5890 using just a screwdriver, and our specially machined mounting brackets and cables.
WE ARE SELLING OUR TECHNOLOGY. CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OUR TECHNOLOGY / IP INCLUDING FIRMWARE SOURCE CODE AND BLUE PRINTING.
The proprietary firmware embedded in our Diplomat controller also allows the chemist to run their 5890 PC “Workstation” on Windows 7 / 8 / 10, No more worries about Windows XP security issues and Microsoft’s announcement of their ending XP support. NOW FOR SALE TO AN INTERESTED MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION OR SERVICE PROVIDER.
Distributors / Resellers / Independent Service Organizations (ISOs)… Give Us a Call if Interested…
To find out more about how the Horizon Diplomat Controller can extend the productive life of your existing 5890, and information on purchasing our technology Contact Us
If you are a System Integrator / Applicator, VAR, Independent Service Company working with 5890GCs, or an instrument OEM and ALS manufacturer and interested in our technology acquisition you can also leave us a message at the email address below:
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION ON ACQUIRING OUR PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY AND SOURCE CODE!!