Our New Diplomat ALS Controller now interfaces the Agilent 7693, 7683 and even Shimadzu AOC-20i/s Samplers to your HP 5890 GC!
- WHY MOTHBALL YOUR WORKHORSE 5890 TO REPLACE YOUR 7673 Autosampler?
- Run A 7693 / 7683 or Shimadzu AOC 20i/s sampler on YOUR trusted 5890!
- ALSO UPGRADE FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 / 8 — Clarity / OpenLab Compatible
- REDUCE XP IT SUPPORT HEADACHES and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY without BUYING AN ENTIRELY NEW GC SYSTEM!
- AVOID RE-QUALIFYING (IQ /OQ/PV) A NEW MODEL GC IN YOUR LABORATORY!
- AVOID RE-TRAINING PERSONNEL ON NEW FRONT PANEL CONTROLS and GC SETTINGS — Give your trusted HP5890 workhorse a new saddle using our state-of-the-art ALS controller!
Our NEW release of the Horizon Diplomat Multi-Vendor ALS controller allows you (or your service engineer) to easily install a new or pre-owned Agilent 7693, Agilent 7683 or even a Shimadzu AOC 20i/s ALS sampler on your existing 5890 using just a screwdriver, and our specially machined mounting brackets and cables.
THE ORDERING PROCESS IS ALSO JUST AS EASY…
1. Obtain an Agilent 7683 / 7693 or Shimadzu AOC-20 i/s from your trusted instrument supplier.
2. Purchase the corresponding Diplomat ALS Controller & Install Kit (See compatibility matrix)
3. Install both in a matter of minutes!
As an added bonus, the proprietary firmware embedded in our Diplomat controller also allows you to run your 5890 PC “Workstation” on Windows 7 / 8 using Clarity or OpenLab!! No more worries about Windows XP security issues and Microsoft’s announcement of their ending XP support. Solve a major IT security headache without making a major capital purchase of a new or used GC just to cope with operating system obsolescence — AND — obtain the additional benefit of an updated sampler on your HP5890 as well! Request More Information…
15% Discount with Proof of a Recent 7673 Repair
Contact Us For Promotional Details!
Replacing a 5890 with a different model GC and autosampler, even at second hand pre-owned prices, can run $25,000 or higher. Don’t believe us? Just shop around on eBay or LabX.com for pre-owned instrumentation. Then ask yourself, “Will an instrument purchased on eBay or in the aftermarket become a problem child?” Instead, why not retrofit your trusted HP5890 or 6890A with our Diplomat Controller and just add new, or pre-owned autosampler? Why by a new GC? You can save your laboratory significant dollars both in hardware and in switching costs. The larger your GC laboratory, the higher the switching cost! Do you have HP5890’s in storage? Our product can help you make them productive again — especially if you are working with any of our affiliate hardware support partners… !!
We also work with you on setting up a phased implementation in your plant or laboratory alongside any distributor of Agilent’s or Shimadzu’s – current ALS systems or with any independent service company of your choice. Our Affiliated sales and service partners can be provided and recommended on request.
Interested? Have your Service Department or Technical Representative Contact Us !
Distributors / Resellers / Independent Service Organizations (ISOs)… Give Us a Call…
To find out more about how the Horizon Diplomat Controller can extend the productive life of your existing 5890, sign up for the product newsletter on this page or stop by our Contact Us page tell us more about your particular needs.
If you are a System Integrator / Applicator, VAR, Independent Service Company working with 5890GCs, or an instrument OEM and ALS manufacturer and interested in learning about our product and reseller programs, please contact our Marketing Department. We look forward to being of service to you. — The Horizon Instrument Group Team
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU A LIST OF OUR INSTALLATION and SYSTEM INTEGRATION PARTNERS FOR FULL SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND SUPPORT SERVICES !!